Okaloosa County Real Estate Attorney
The law firm of Mark A. Violette, P.A., provides a wide variety of real estate law services to meet the needs of homeowners, buyers, sellers, developers, builders, lenders and real estate agents in North Florida. We understand that in this fast-paced world, clients need timely legal advice. We strive to provide skilled, experienced and affordable legal services to meet all of your needs.
Contact our Northwest Florida and Okaloosa County real estate lawyer at 877-719-8285 to schedule an appointment.
Real Property Lawyer in Destin
Our firm focuses its practice on the following areas of law:
- Residential and commercial real estate closings
- Short sale issues
- Drafting and negotiating sale and purchase contracts
- For sale by owner
- 1031 tax-deferred exchanges
- Lease agreements, including pre-occupancy for short sales
- Reviewing and correcting title defects
- Representing homeowners and condominium associations
- Primary residence, secondary homes and investments property
- Loan modifications
- Short sales
- Deed in lieu of foreclosure
- Foreclosure mediations
- Construction law
- Mechanic's liens
- Business formations for corporations and limited liability companies
- Commercial and civil litigation
Title & Escrow:
- A title company to serve your residential closing needs
Communication, responsiveness and diligence in safeguarding and advancing your interest effectively and efficiently: those are the hallmarks of our firm. We invite you to review our website to learn more about our law practice and how we can help you accomplish your legal goals.
Call us at 877-719-8285 or send an email to schedule an appointment with our attorney.
Contact the Firm
Bold labels are required.
Mark A. Violette, P.A.
4405 Commons Drive East
Suite 102, Gulf South
Private Bank Building
Destin, FL 32541